Advance payment (20% out of total cost) is necessary for reservation confirmation. Advance payment makes both sides confident that reservation is assured. Thank you for understanding.
Advance payment can be made in three ways:
1. Western Union
Advance payment is made to the owner of Hotel “Poseidon” (Gojko Kovačević). Data needed for successful Western Union payment are:
- Name and surname of payment recipient: Gojko Kovačević
- Passport number of payment recipient: H87UR3645
- Address, city, postal code of payment recipient: Jaz Beach bb, 85310 Budva
- State of payment recipient: Montenegro
Following advance payment by means of Western Union, we kindly ask you to send us by e-mail below stated data that will enable us to collect advance payment:
- Name and surname of payment sender
- Address, City and State of payment sender
- Control number of Western Union transfer.
2. Bank transfer
Advance payment can be made via standard bank transfer at foreign currency account of Hotel “Poseidon”.
Instructions for payment to foreign currency account of Hotel “Poseidon” can be downloaded here: Bank Account
Following advance payment by means of bank transfer, we kindly ask You to send us Name and surname of payment sender that will enable us to collect advance payment
3. Credit card
Advance payment can be made via credit card (Visa card and Master card) to the account of Hotel “Poseidon”. Credit card payment is completely safe and is carried out through NLB Montenegro Bank AD Podgorica processing centre.